Today, you’ll find deals on our favorite smart plugs, discounts on first-generation AirPods Pro, and deals on Our Place cookware. All this and more.
$11.98 $6.74 on Amazon
Small, powerful, and Alexa- and Google Assistant-enabled, the Wyze Plug is our pick for the best smart plug, and it’s down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. It has everything a smart plug should: responds quickly to prompts and lets you create automations and schedules — which means you should definitely grab some now.
$249.99 Target price of $169.99
You can snag a pair of first-generation AirPods Pro for $169.99, one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for this model, and it’s only on sale at Target today. Thanks to the Apple H1 chip, the AirPods Pro remain one of Apple’s best headphones, offering a comfortable design, great sound, Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Transparency Mode, long battery life, easy controls and intuitive set up.
Just as the cooler weather is starting to roll in and our stomachs are rumbling for fall braised dishes, hearty soups and endless baked potatoes (just me?), our place is helping us prepare for the new season of veggies and recipes Get excited about a huge live hall. Right now, the makers of the Always Pan and Perfect Pot are 25% off almost everything in their fall hard sale. In addition to the above items, there are other bundled items, mini items, cast iron, ovenware, cutlery, and more.
Use code EARLYBIRD for 15% off sitewide
Nutribullet has all your holiday blending and juicing needs covered with 15% off kitchen gadgets across the board. Save on personal blenders, juicers, coffee machines, and more at the Beat the Holiday Rush Sale between now and Sunday with code EARLYBIRD. Give yourself a gift before mixing winter soup season, or save your purchases for a smoothie-obsessed loved one over the holidays.
Use code FALLFLASH for 15% off sitewide
Ruggable’s machine washable rugs are the pinnacle of style and convenience, and now you can get 15% off sitewide with code FALLFLASH. Add some flair to your home with a rug that fits your space. Everything from contemporary to traditional. For more on the Ruggable, read our full review here.
• If you missed the Prime Early Access Sale Yeti Inventory, Amazon still has nearly 35% off the 20-ounce Yeti Rambler.
• Batteries are something you always need on hand, and these 20 AA’s from Amazon are just $6.05 to power you.
• Outdoor Voices offers 30% off almost any site, and you don’t even need a code to get discounts on new weekend hiking apparel.
• Hatch, maker of smart sleep devices, is offering 15% off site-wide, including a super-gentle recovery alarm clock with light-to-wake functionality for everyone.
• Great Jones cookware is beautifully crafted – looks great on your open shelving. Now, when you buy a Dutchess, a 6.75 quart enameled cast iron Dutch oven, you get a 3.5 quart Dutch Baby for free.
• Extra monitors can go a long way for your workflow, with HP monitors up to 47% off on Amazon right now.
• Marmot jackets, including comfy fleece jackets, are up to 80% off at Woot! immediately.
• Jenni Kayne’s easy, breezy (and rarely on sale) California cool clothing is now 20% off sitewide—no code required.
• These ultra-comfortable zero-gravity chairs are a stylish way to rest in your backyard, now at a reduced price at Woot!.
• A giant inflatable ghost is just what your lawn has always needed, especially before Halloween for just $9.99 on Amazon.
In case you missed it, Amazon kicks off the holiday deals season with its Prime Early Access sale. There are thousands of discounts on thousands of coveted giveaways, but if you don’t find what you’re looking for, don’t worry: some items in the event are still on sale at full price. Don’t forget to follow Underscored Deals for even more savings opportunities in the coming weeks.