When it comes to the biggest shopping week of the year, there are definitely two camps of shoppers: those who have been eagerly planning their wish lists for months, and those who feel anxious every time Black Friday comes along people. Say. No matter where you fall, you probably love saving money – that’s where we come in.
It may be hard to believe, but retailers in the online shopping space have started offering early Black Friday deals. We’ve scoured the web and rounded up all the best early Black Friday deals from all the best brands. If you want to save first, you’ll find some of this year’s lowest prices below.
Even though Black Friday is still a few weeks away, it’s never too early to start preparing for the main event. Read on for everything we know so far about Black Friday 2022, plus tips to make sure you’re ready when it arrives.
• Best Buy: The electronics and appliance retailer kicks off holiday shopping ahead of November, with new deals arriving every week leading up to Black Friday.
• chewy: Deep discounts on Chewy’s exclusive brands have dropped so you can start stocking up on everything your furry family member needs.
• Target: Spend more than a month on Black Friday at Target, with tons of deals rolling out every week, with a selection of new daily deals every day.
• Wayfair: After the second Way Day of the year, Wayfair is now slashing prices on a slew of vacation home essentials, including everything from living room furniture to Christmas tree decorations.
• Lenovo: Right now, you can shop Early Black Friday Deal Days at Lenovo and save on a variety of must-have tech products.
• Samsung: The year’s best discounts on the latest smartphones, watches, laptops. Tablets and more.
• Sachi: Through Cyber Monday, you can get 40% off the Black Friday Collection when you use code DEALS at checkout.
Mattress and Bedding Deals
• avocado: Use code SAVE10 to get 10% off sitewide and buy other markdowns on the Fleece, Organic Cotton and Alpaca collections.
• Bear: Right now, you can get 35% off sitewide with code BF35 – and get free accessories with your mattress purchase.
• Big Blanket Company: Stay comfortable all winter long under a big blanket from Big Blanket Co. And save up to $100 through November. twenty two.
• large fig: Queen sleepers can sleep comfortably on a Big Fig mattress and save $400 with code FRIYAY.
• Brentwood House: Use code SAVE10 to save 10% off luxury linens and homewares site-wide through the end of the year.
• comfortable earth: During Cozy Earth’s Holiday Sale, you’ll get 25-30% off sitewide through November. 14.
• mattress company: Now you can get a king bed for the price of a queen bed and a queen bed for the price of a double bed. Plus, save up to $700 on select mattresses from top brands and 20% off Sleepy’s pillows.
• Slumberland: Underlined readers can use code CNNEXCLUSIVE to get an exclusive $100 discount on orders of $599 or more, now through the end of the month.
Furniture, Decor and Home Deals
• Albany Park: Now through November 12, use code CNN12 to get 12% off sofas and combos.
• anthropology: Get ready to host the holiday (or attend with a host gift) and save money, thanks to Anthropologie’s 30% off sale through November. 6.
• Halo Frame: Keep family memories by your side with a digital photo frame. Now through November 19 you can save $20 on the Mason frame, plus more promotions.
Kitchen and Dining Offers
• Godiva: From now until November, enjoy discounts on a variety of fine chocolates. 13.
• hand: Save on gorgeous ceramics for your holiday meal – Haand is offering 25% off until November. 6.
• Ninja Kitchen: From now until December 15.
• saura table: Save 20% off your purchases with code FALL to save on cookware, sock fillers, decor and more.
• Tupperware: Black Friday deals are now live, so take up to 25% off overnight food storage between now and Thanksgiving — after all, you need a place to store all those leftovers.
• snowman: If you purchased a Yeti product for $200 or more between now and December. On the 19th, you’ll receive two free Rambler Lowball tumblers with your purchase.
• Billie: Between now and the end of December, underlined readers can save 10% on orders of $20 or more when you use the exclusive code CNN10.
• First Aid Beauty: Keep your skin happy and save money during the coldest months of the year – First Aid Beauty offers BOGO discounts and bundled free gifts.
• toast: Buy discounted bidets during Tushy’s Early Holiday Sale and save up to $100 on bestsellers now.
• Urta: Find beauty deals at Ulta Beauty through November. 19. Up to 30% off brand-favorite early access offers and exclusive online deals.
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories Sale
• life is good: From now through November, use code HEYHOLIDAY to get up to 30% off clothing and accessories. 5.
• Tommy John: Now through November 7th, Tommy John is offering 25% off loungewear, underwear and more site-wide.
• Terrain Design: Save up to 50% on sustainable outdoor gear and accessories.
• flannel: Up to 50% off versatile, breathable men’s clothing until November. 28.
This year’s Black Friday is November. February 25, 2022.
Black Friday is traditionally the day after Thanksgiving and marks the official start of the holiday shopping season. Of course, Black Friday deals have been offered ahead of the actual event for years, with many retailers opening their doors on Thanksgiving night.
However, online deals also usually go live earlier than Black Friday. Some retailers already have live deals, and you can expect even bigger price drops on top retailers’ most coveted items starting on the Monday leading up to Black Friday in November. 21st and continues until Cyber Monday in November. 28.
Most retailers haven’t officially announced specific deals, but last year we’ve seen savings on everything from electronics and major appliances to small household items — any of which can be the perfect gift for at least one person on your holiday list.
We expect a similar product to hit the market this year. Keep an eye out for deals from major retailers like Amazon, Sephora, Target, Best Buy, and more, as well as sales from smaller brands and businesses looking to catch your attention. There may be some discounts on Apple and Samsung products; smart TVs; games and toys; smart home products, including home security and smart lights; vacuum cleaners, including Dyson and Roomba; air fryers and other kitchen essentials; and clothing from top brands— Just to name a few categories.
It doesn’t hurt to bookmark your favorite retailer’s website and check back often to see if there are new promotions. This is also the perfect time to sign up for branded newsletters, as they are often the most straightforward way to find out when a sale starts and get special subscriber promotions.
Be sure to follow CNN Underscored on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and check the site regularly. On Black Friday (and every other day of the year), we’ll be highlighting the best deals you don’t want to miss 24/7.