NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “By Soil Type, Filter Flow, Filter Type, Depth, Material, Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunity, 2017-2027 ” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320939/?utm_source=GNW
6-0.8 m, 0.8-1.6m, 1.6-2.4m), By Material (Aluminum Foil, Concrete Tanks, Plastic Tanks, Natural Materials), By Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027
The global soil landscape filtration technology market is expected to grow at an impressive rate over the forecast period 2023-2027. The market growth can be attributed to the rising demand for wastewater treatment and clean water supply.
Growing demand for organic and affordable small-scale and large-scale wastewater treatment methods is driving the development of soil landscape filtration technologies across the globe. Growing awareness of the use of wastewater for gardening, watering crops and other applications is also contributing to the growth of the global soil landscape filtration technology market over the forecast period.
Eco-fertilizers are mixtures of cultures and rock fragments used in soil landscape filtration technology, simulating the natural filtration of wastewater. Layers of bioactive (i.e. bioactivated) organic materials, such as bacterial mixtures made from benign and harmless components, are found in soil landscape filters. By using solar energy to clean, transform and detoxify pollutants, the filtration system exploits the ecological principles of how biota interact and relate to their environment, as well as convert the substrate ecology into an absorbable form.
The global soil landscape filter technology market is expected to rise over the next five years owing to increasing research activities and continuous efforts to advance existing technologies to meet escalating wastewater control needs. The global soil landscape filtration technology market is set to expand over the next five years owing to increased government investments in technological innovations and efforts to drive more advancements.
Green Bridge technology is one of the latest developments in cutting edge soil landscape filtration technology that combines biologically derived cellulose/fibrous materials with the filtration capabilities of sand, gravel, green plant roots and microorganisms.
The method uses cellulosic/fibrous materials such as dried water hyacinth, coconut coir or aquatic plants to reduce pollution remediation costs. By compacting and weaving these materials, bridge-like porous wall-like structures are formed, which are then reinforced with stones and sand.
Other new technologies include the development of disc filters, pleated filter plates, etc.
The global soil landscape filtration technology market is segmented on the basis of soil type, filtration flow, filtration type, depth, material, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on soil type, the market is further segmented into light loam, fine-grained, and coarse-grained.
Coarse-grained soil types are expected to hold the largest share of global soil landscape filtration technologies due to the advantages of soil types in efficient filtration processes.
The key players operating in the global soil landscape filtration technology market are Cytiva, Titan Environmental, KENT Water Solutions, Green Water Revolution Pvt. Ltd., Elegant Water Solutions, and more.
Years considered in this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Expected Year: 2022
Forecast period: 2023-2027
• To analyze the historical growth of the global soil landscape filtration technology market size from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the global soil landscape filtration technology market from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate to 2027.
• To categorize and forecast the global Soil Landscape Filter Technology market based on soil type, filter flow, filter type, depth, material, region and company.
• Identify dominant regions or segments of the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technologies market.
• To study the competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions in the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market.
• To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market.
• Identification of key sustainable strategies employed by market players in the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market.
Analysts conducted a primary study and an exhaustive secondary study of the study. Initially, analysts obtained a list of manufacturers from across the country.
Analysts then conducted preliminary research surveys of identified companies, and during interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
With this technique, analysts can include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Analysts examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
Analysts have calculated the market size of the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market using a top-down approach, recording data for various end-user segments and forecasting for the next few years. Analysts source these values from industry experts and company representatives and perform external validation by analyzing historical data for these products and applications to obtain the appropriate overall market size.
Analysts also study a variety of secondary sources, such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports.
Main target audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government agencies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances
The research helps answer several key questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., in addition to allowing them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends detailed below:
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market, By Soil Type:
o Light and fertile
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market, By Filtration Flow:
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market, By Filter Type:
o Shallow filter
o Medium depth filter
o Deep multi-layer filter
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market, By Depth:
Ø 0.6-0.8 m
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market, By Material:
o Aluminum foil
o Concrete tank
o Plastic cans
o Natural materials
• Soil Landscape Filtration Technology Market by Region:
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major players in the global Soil Landscape Filtration Technology market.
Based on the given market data, we can customize it to the specific needs of the company. The following customization options are available for reporting:
• Detailed analysis and analysis of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320939/?utm_source=GNW
About the Report Linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need right away in one place.